AS07B41
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B41

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Restore My Ps3 Blu-ray Broken Lens Playstation 3 Lens Cleaner.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Restore My Ps3 Blu-ray Broken Lens Playstation 3 Lens Cleaner. Empty
PostSubject: Restore My Ps3 Blu-ray Broken Lens Playstation 3 Lens Cleaner.   Restore My Ps3 Blu-ray Broken Lens Playstation 3 Lens Cleaner. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:45 pm

Got a broken ps3 Blu-ray lens? Fix your Playstation 3 lens with a more refined. But now there抯 the question left for you personally.. How can I fix it with a cleaner? And that抯 exactly what I wanted to talk about with you.

You observe, there are a few options ways to fix your Ps3 Blu-ray destroyed lens, but they could be dangerous. Not to scare you off, but you need to know that there抯 a minimal knowledge needed about your own playstation. Anyhow, let抯 begin.. alright?
How could you repair the ps3 Blu-Ray destroyed lens?

1) First of, you should know who it抯 mostly dust. So this means.. that you open your drive, and blow some wind inside it. This might help to find the dust off your laser so it can work as standard again.

2) You ought to check if there抯 every loose cable. This is what happens to many people..

3) Restart your Ps3, does this particular repair the Ps3 Blu-Ray destroyed lens?

4) And the final, Unplug all your cables except the ability cord. If you done that, plug them in. Did this work? Otherwise, you got 2 options left.

Didn抰 work? Your own last 2 options!

Okay, now the tips I gave you didn抰 function, you can do two things. You either send your playstation 3 to Sony and please let them fix your Ps3 slim broken Blu-Ray lens challenge. Or you could repair that problem on your own. Using a Playstation 3 repair guide is excellent to fix your ps3 by yourself. Let抯 go a bit deeper on these methods.

Send it to Sony

Whenever you send your ps3 to Sony and also you let them repair the actual ps3 broken blu-ray the len's, you have to know that it will take around 5 weeks before you will get your Playstation 3 back again. This is because from the handling/shipping. Also, this isn't a free service. In case your warranty has been terminated, you will have to pay for $150, -. This is quite a lot for a repair like this what could be easily done yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://as07b41.forumotion.com

Restore My Ps3 Blu-ray Broken Lens Playstation 3 Lens Cleaner.
Page 1 of 1