AS07B41
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B41

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playstation 3 Problems - Can I Fix It_2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Playstation 3 Problems - Can I Fix It_2 Empty
PostSubject: Playstation 3 Problems - Can I Fix It_2   Playstation 3 Problems - Can I Fix It_2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:57 pm

When you are having problems with your playstation 3 console, you basically have 2 alternatives. You either forward it to Sony or you will fix it by yourself. Now, let me state that sending it to Sony isn抰 as good as it sounds like, since of the kill timeing times and the capital it will cost you. Fixing your Playstation 3 troubles yourself is actually a better choice because it抯 cheaper and it doesn抰 take 1 day?in fact, it takes merely 1 hour. Well, let抯 check out the choices that you抳e got.

Sending my Playstation 3 to Sony and let them fix my problems? Delightful?

This might sound good, but in fact, it抯 the worse decision there is. It抯 high likely that if you do this, you will have to kill time for nearly 3-5 weeks, and that抯 not all! If your warranty has been expired, you will have to pay a large total of capital?$150?Yes that抯 right. It抯 almost 50% of your Playstation 3 machine price that you抣l have to pay since they didn抰 make your Ps3 properly!

Fix my Playstation 3 problems by myself? That抯 better than the first decisions?

3 sentences?Yes, Yes Yes! Alright here抯 the deal?When you are doing this, you don抰 have to pay big capital, sure it costs something?But hey! In the world we are breathing now, everyting costs capital?Only this one is low-charged! ($20). The price is way better then sending it to Sony for $150,- If you抮e looking for a free of charge way of doing this, it抯 a no can do. Seriously, I抳e been looking all over the internet but couldn抰 fond a useful thing that helped me out.

Alright, back to the point! Also, you don抰 have to pass the time for weeks until you抣l see your Playstation 3 back with no harms. When you fix your Playstation 3 harms by yourself, you抣l be finished within 1 hour.. This means, that you抣l be able to play your favourite game again within 1 hour from now.. How wonderful is that?!

Back to top Go down
https://as07b41.forumotion.com

Playstation 3 Problems - Can I Fix It_2
Page 1 of 1