AS07B41
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B41

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Methods to Install A Motherboard.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Methods to Install A Motherboard. Empty
PostSubject: Methods to Install A Motherboard.   Methods to Install A Motherboard. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:57 pm

(Important you need to read through this guide before you begin installation of your brand new motherboard. )
The motherboard is the largest and the single most important components of your laptop or computer. It’ s reliability and even health is utmost vital.
Once you have chosen and purchased your motherboard you're ready for installation. Carefully eliminate the motherboard from the compartment, do not remove it right out the ESD (electro static discharge) backpack. Do a quick inventory to guarantee you have all within your parts. Most likely you have to have all of you IDE cables for that hard drive and cdrom, and maybe I/O plate. If you purchased an important motherboard that support ATA hard drives you have to have those cables.
Once you have verified that you have all the parts, secure the user manual, and study it, you don’ t have to examine it from cover to cover but you ought to familiarize yourself with any motherboard, in addition many motherboard manufactures may even include a quick installation guide so look at that also.
Now that you're ready, your work area should really be clean and static cost-free. Put on your anti static arm band, if you own one. A anti static wrist band is just basically a cloth wrist band sporting a snap on stretchable cable which can be grounded, the grounded surface helps keep electrostatic discharge responsible for all.
Remove the motherboard belonging to the box and the entire parts. Then remove the motherboard with ESD bag and lay it inside the empty box. Cut open your ESD travelling bag on each side and turn it inside out as a way to lay your motherboard on the inside it. Just laying your new motherboard onto your ESD bag is simply not enough protection from electro static discharge.
Prepare your computer chassis. If you previously installed and mounted your power supply, tie the power cords away from your way with some cable ties, or some Velcro. You may need a clear path from the opening from your chassis to the bottom to your chassis, where your motherboard shall be mounted.
Something’ s you might want to think about before you drop your own motherboard into your chassis is, cooling. Depending on what kind of processor you have ordered, the processor may perform hot. So you have to think about good ventilation for a chassis. Heat can destroy your new investment in just hours. If you do not currently have at least two tire out fans on your chassis its possible you have to think about definitely cutting a hole either near the top of your chassis or on the side to mount the tire out fans. Ok pick your jaw amazing ground; it’ s not only bad as it sounds. If you have a dremel with a cutting blade it really is very easy. Use a normal CD as a template and draw surrounding the CD with a washable gun. Then just follow the line together with dremel. Now you don’ t must do this, you can buy a chassis with plenty involving exhaust fans already mounted, so that is something to consider for all those in the process of buying your whole parts.
Now let’ s make contact with installing your new motherboard. Car a clear path to the bottom of your laptop computer chassis, make sure that there is your bag of anchoring screws handy, and a extensive neck Philips screw new driver. Take a look at the motherboard mounts, they are installed as part of your chassis, these are the mounts you'll align with the holes to the motherboard. If you do not have any mounts you must installed them your personal. The hardware should came with your chassis if your chassis is new; if not you must save your screws, as soon as you remove your old mummy board.
Remove the old I/O plate and install the newest one, take a look at the manual for reference. Make sure it is secure. Brows through the mounts that are over the bottom of your, chassis you want are crucial you line up the mounts together with the holes that are drilled on your mother board. (Important YOU SHOULD NEVER DRILL ANY HOLES WITHIN YOUR MOTHERBOARD) Angle the motherboard to make sure that I/O ports will match with the holes on the I/O denture. There is a good chance that you could need to remove the break away components of metal the cover some I/O holes for the I/O plate. It is wise to check for proper match before installing the mother board.
As you angle the motherboard with the I/O plates make sure mounting holes on your motherboard are lining up together with the mounts on the chassis. Gently push the motherboard on the back of the chassis in order that the I/O ports are snug against the I/O plate, and that many of the ports are protruding completely out.
Once you have the particular motherboard correctly align while using the I/O plate you you will need to mount the motherboard to the chassis with the screws provided. Tighten each screw down to help you are snug; do possibly not over tighten the screws.
Use the manual seeing that your guide and connect the energy LED, speaker, reset swap ECT, coming off within the chassis to the F_panel (Front Panel) within your motherboard. Since each motherboard will probably be slightly different remember to refer to the handbook for exact instruction.
Ok well there you've gotten it. You just installed your brand-new motherboard. Need more information on motherboards, and motherboard form factor for instance AT or ATX directly over http: //www. amecomputers. com/form-factor-motherboards. htm.
Back to top Go down
https://as07b41.forumotion.com

Methods to Install A Motherboard.
Page 1 of 1