AS07B41
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B41

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Head to head Multi-GPU Monsters.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Head to head Multi-GPU Monsters. Empty
PostSubject: Head to head Multi-GPU Monsters.   Head to head Multi-GPU Monsters. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:57 pm

Asus forces the limits. What an important motherboard. MSI抯 motherboards quick on showbiz moves although supports CrossFire.
Asus Striker II Intense
Some of NVIDIA's new motherboard chipsets haven't happen to be that clever. The nForce 780i is very good example. Despite the 7 Line moniker, it was little greater than a rehash of the 680i chipset utilizing PCI Express 2. 0 unconvincingly glued about.
The 780i also carried on the 680i's hot-running silicon. The effect was pants overclocking, particularly to get a high-end chipset. But that's all history with all the 790i. Its C73 northbridge delivers native PCI-e 2. 0, works much cooler, while overclocking headroom is significantly improved.
As for Asus' accept the 790i, it's the whole solution, complete with triple-way SLI service, exceptionally high-quality digital audio plus a northbridge heatsink that is available pre-plumbed for water soothing. Nice, but just go through the price.
MSI X48 Platinum eagle
Intel has a serious habit of killing apart relatively new chipsets and leaving buyers with the lurch. So it was considering the X48 chipset, which appeared within months with the X38. Given that the X48 is essentially the same silicon, we can't quite comprehend why Intel didn't produce a single release that combined the top features of both.
Nevertheless, the X48 certainly offers comprehensive support for your very latest Intel 45nm snacks. That includes the near-mythical Heart 2 Extreme QX9770 and its particular currently unique 1, 600MHz top side bus.
Of tutorials, the X48 also holds Intel's CrossFire multi-GPU design technology, making it well-known foil to NVIDIA's current 790i SLI motherboards. Generally speaking performance terms and overclocking expertise, there is little to decide on between the two.
Back to top Go down
https://as07b41.forumotion.com

Head to head Multi-GPU Monsters.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AS07B41 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: