AS07B41
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B41

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Consult Cryptic On 1 The fall of 2010.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Consult Cryptic On 1 The fall of 2010. Empty
PostSubject: Consult Cryptic On 1 The fall of 2010.   Consult Cryptic On 1 The fall of 2010. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:40 pm

Curious about the potential affect the future of Celeb Trek Online Champions On line passage in F2P? You're dying to recognise what the future keeps for PvP? Maybe an individual wonder if we will probably soon add another faction? Serta Stahl, Executive Producer of Movie star Trek Online answers to everyone this in this month's Talk to Cryptic.

Q: raddicalrabbit: Are there plans to increase the volume of deck officers visible while in the vessel of a musician, either by locating them in other regions of the interior (eg serps room, infirmary, or forward voltage) or by increasing the phone number available on the connect?

A: We are currently thinking about an increase through the thought of a crew list of ship that might be a major feature from Season 4, so stay tuned in!

Q: Starane... Is-that Cryptic plans to try and do something with the different historical bows you've produced?

A: We do not mean to abandon the historical together with in the television series we plan to return and revisit the stories in cash and since, we simply can not do everything simultaneously.

Q: Gastank: Are there plans to incorporate actions to the fleet directory of random dailies, like DS9, Breaking our world, Starbase 24, EC?

Some sort of: We understand the difficulty which can be the daily maximum level content along with problems in how what of the fleet really are compartmentalized in level. We mean to settle this once Season 3 will probably be released in looking at ways to bring more players inside the actions of fleet and cause it to a more viable possibility for daily mission.

Q: Z_Cochrane: A moment past, Dstahl mentioned something concerning adding new items purchasable having level marks RA. Will it be still relevant? or was it a reference to the ability to buy the Nebula Collection 5 200 brands pertaining to exploration?

A: That is at reference to Nebula, but I actually don't want to see this approach stop there. We realize there is a lot currency in the match and our goal is usually to start cleaning it all and find a way to move toward just one currency for all levels of equipment to be able to have less farming. Meanwhile we have now added opportunities for conversions in order that players can convert Emblems in Marks. Later we will evaluate the items in the stores and will you should definitely add more equipment endangered

Q: chevenix: Could we have now areas "without end" inside the redesign of exploration? Come on, man, is it technically possible to generate areas really huge or you then have a better idea to think space is infinite?

Some sort of: We could certainly accomplish that - but is it all fun? The first part of our "recast" of exploration will be to get an idea of what the experience of exploration should wear STO. Once we have created a zone inside the game that really think you explore - then we can easily copy this success and always add more places where you travel throughout the unknown.

Q: Fractal_Eye: While using the return of weekly periods in January, are there plans for another series following your 3rd? (Please say sure! This is probably my personal favorite parts of the match right now).

A: We are very satisfied with how both sets regarding episodes have worked and we would like to build on this success and always develop episodes of this caliber and endeavor to add new components. While I can't give more details still, you can expect far more episodes weekly.

Q: Commodore_Stipe: Absolutely no way to reuse old handmade cards patrol missions for random encounters "poppent" if you are missing? As the distress signal inside the Sirius. These patrols have awesome cards and would choose to see them again inside the new missions.

A: Without a doubt, indeed you can find one while in the Eta Eridani no later than thursday!

Q: jkstocbr: What will be the future plans for the improvement belonging to the vessels beyond the current Tier 5 in the event the level cap will turn out to be delayed?

A: We look very closely here to be a major part of the release of Winter 4. We want to introduce the idea of personalization "crew". In inclusion, throughout the next year we will assess the limitation of skill points and advance to level 61, I hope to hear from vessels during that time also.

Q: Admiral_Daedelus: Considering the great updates in stipulations of graphics and practical environment, we will start to see the Dock Space Terrien, K7, DS9, along with domestic Drozana have to help you update the sliding side of civilian population much better, better proportioned interiors sometime soon?

A: The redesign on the interior of Earth and also Space Dock Qo'noS tops the wish set of our Director of Articles.

Q: chrislove: Our character Klingons will he ever have the capacity to have a Targ War and found in combat as NPCs get better at targa?

A: Our systems design workforce working on it for a time and they would like to see some kind involving meta-game farming Targa as there's a simple breeding Tribbles. Going a bit further it would allow anything you describe, but this will demand more development time to support control the Targ.

Q: booker9172: What about that gateway TOS? I know she's got been requested, but... where by are we?

A: This is amongst the features inside are quite possibly the most requested and I wanted a little time for artistic design to feature that (and updates from other gateways) inside the game I can see that this will be done in future updates.

Q: LtSmith: If My partner and i become Lt. General before the different KDF Revised vessels can come and I spend my chip in the carrier will I get time to get a new totally free chip or will I need to buy new vessels to C- Store or insignias?

A: This remains for being determined. However, to enjoy safe, I will not spend your chip to the carrier if you really want on the list of other vessels.

Q: gx4th: This launch of Season 3 is without a doubt scheduled, is there something looking forward to us players in PvP? Completely new maps for ground and even space, new playing types, etc.?

A: We haven't any official update scheduled regarding PvP Season 3 given that we focused mainly around the Forge. However, we are working regarding mechanisms for open PvP maps and We not be surprised to check out us publish an open PvP zone soon. We are also taking care of how to incorporate completely new PvP maps in potential updates of content.

Q: Majos: When do the players lower level is able to go to meetings during distant space without experiencing the high-level "test" template and bring their bodies to popper vessel stage 40...

A: The meetings in distant space will not be so fun in their own current implementation. I asked our movie director of content to reflect a way to define how your random encounters should work once you fly in space. If we have updated the innovative space industry in Couple of years 4, you can expect that him and i made changes to get togethers in distant space to help make them more attractive to any or all players.

Q: sithterror... Romulans.

Some sort of: Actually we are these days discussing the Romulans and ways to have more of your history and faction from the game we've always said the next faction that we boost game will be Romulan. This will require them to develop their ships and historical information. It's a big work and we've learned together with the KDF that it doesn't be something we is capable of doing a single update. So our long-term plans give attention to how we can indicated up on several updates but Used to do not give specific date as to when you might play in the Romulan faction.

Q: HotStuff_ST: Progress on getting mates Caitian?

A: The deck officers are still rare section of the discussion we have to the First Officer / Mate playable now additionally, the crew extended. We plan to contain them in the game each time but first we just want to settle the details these other features to be sure everything works well along.

Q: Mawby: Do you repair Klingon scanners to function properly?

A: The content team is attempting to activate the scan feature for the Klingons on all prevailing maps. I hope a update the aforementioned with the launch associated with Season 3, and or even, very shortly thereafter.

Q: lilravegirl: Is it possible that individuals have a weekly series aimed at the future Union regarding Orion?

A: The undeniable fact that the KDF contains more species versus the Klingons is often not considered, and personally I'd want to see added to the adventure more stories for the particular Orions, and Nausicans Gorn. Which applies to some species of your Federation. The series of 7 days a week episodes are certainly a spot where we can waste time immersing us deeper on the world of these species and also this is something I'd like to see as well. So a set on the Orions is obviously a possibility.

Q: Armsman: With the start of the overhaul of Reminiscence Alpha, will there EVER a period of time where we can adapt our existing hardware with all the bonus that we wish?

A: Yes! There can be a mechanism of craft that another team has generated and we hope to benefit within a later update, and we will rework the craft so that it is similar to whatever you describe. You also mentioned mini-games as well as the content team is currently making use of our software developers to create new games that is to be used in mission being a fun way to attain goals.

Q: Kasensal: After you render the animation option with the wings of Birds about Prey?

A: The recent update regarding the wings was a big difference in one direction, and after talking while using the designers of ships, you will discover no plans to propose an alternative that animates no wings. It had been the original intention of animating them while they are in the periods.

Q: MustrumRidcully: There have been countless questions raised by supporters of your 'canon' to the fact the game risks burning off its credibility if it again makes the Vulcan veins, the NX-01, the retrofit on the Excelsior and Galaxy X-available in-game.

Some sort of: We are discussing this matter internally and with CBS together with ultimately our goal is to make certain if we make a historic ship while in the game, it is sized properly because of this to be meaningful in the present era. We operate the concepts of reform and improvement to describe why some older cruise ship classes are always designed for the Captains. We certainly want that will let fans use most of the preferred ship play and are constantly looking to find the proper adjustment of capacity to make sure there's a reason why they are simply always there in some of our time over. That's why these vessels are limited with regards to configuration.

Q: captain_quack: Will there extra level in diplomacy beyond the Ambassador with the Federation?

A: We will not change the level for your Ambassadors of the Federation, but we would like to create more missions that enable you to use your ambassadorial level to solve problems peacefully and to make new possibilities for dialogue based upon your skills / group / ranking diplomat. This episode this week, "What Lies Beneath" can be a small step towards this mission design based upon competences.

Q: tryulis: Provided that Champions Online is now migrating to Free some Play, could it have an effect on how we finance this game?

A: We're very excited to discover Champs enter F2P but this has no direct impact with Star Trek Online. Your subscription model and C-Store might continue without change.

Q: Trueheart: I'd like to increase the item that pursuits me: Where is "more functional interior vessel" within the priority list. And given it was mentioned that the chairs inside the Dock Space Terrestrial purchase the special option "sit", tell us that the Captain's chair as well as seats in the patiently waiting room of the ship are likewise addressed this option.

Some sort of: We now have well-designed interiors of spacecraft guaranteed for future updates to your Forge where we want players to use direct control of the style of the interior of the spaceship. The conversion of chairs is concentrated on social zones where many players spend some time, and once we include processed, we will resume the gateway and chairs in the vessel to make your ex boyfriend functional.

Q: Admiral Doctor. Leonard McCoy: What will you make us feel that our actions shape the more the whole world of Star Trek?

Some sort of: Even if it is known as a tricky proposition for some sort of MMO, we're looking at options where sets of players may impact factors of the game I'd like to personally see the KDF as well as the Feds to compete for those attention of neutral species with regards to bring them in the long run it could ally having one faction or a further.

Q: Fenrir1536: Is in which new-vessels Nausican, Gorn and Orion have both a complimentary version of the base tier and another collection of higher pay to the C-Store, or we should have just the collection of ships 5?

Some sort of: They are level 51 ships with the LG only (like all the Galaxy, the Intrepid, the Federation Defiant side) so there'll be no version of the low third of these shipwrecks.

Q: Tiberion1701: Are there plans to upgrade the newest pop-up dialog (from the latest episode) with previous symptoms? The new ones can be great!

A: Yes, once we are satisfied with how they appear on the television screen. They still need slightly work to finish prior to we put them level in the game

Q: CraigSam: Can we run continuously inside the "safe" areas such as Sol station, Kronos, DS9, K7, for example.? This would make that shorter distances.

A: A stroke is under investigation. In inclusion, I look at all the rate of recurrence for Breen mother ship to find if an adjustment is usually to be done.

Q: RamaSeb: We have now too many "currencies", possibly there is a chance that the machine "money" or simplified?

Some sort of: This is being discussed just as one feature of Season four. Personally I'd like a great deal more a monetary system that adapts compared to the material rather than a motto for each Collection.

Q: John_pain: Is cures will one day subscribe to the Section 31, to be mercenaries, merchants or Cutthroat buccaneers?

A: That is a possible chance later in the routine, but first we wish to integrate new factions inside the game So it's really for any long-term plan. I could view a future faction Ferengi viewed as a faction "Merchant".

Q: icebluz: Will we see again the revolutionary faction emerged in the system Peli? The ship together with aura purple came in addition to removed the Borg dice, to say the final "That's whatever we mean and brushes and you should fear us. " Finally they wouldn't really say that but this is the impression it gave my family.; )

click here to learn more: sto credits
Back to top Go down
https://as07b41.forumotion.com

Consult Cryptic On 1 The fall of 2010.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AS07B41 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: