AS07B41
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B41

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playstation 3 Games New Releases

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Playstation 3 Games New Releases Empty
PostSubject: Playstation 3 Games New Releases   Playstation 3 Games New Releases EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:56 pm

The PlayStation 3 was at first released in North America. At that time there were fourteen titles. However, in the year 2006 another three were released. You should not be surprised to note down that it was considered as a hit even before the release. However after one month of release it was confirmed that it was a hit. There was a race among the children that who will get the first copy. They all went quite mad. Even the older people thought that this can be used to pass the time. Some of the titles were launched in the year 2007 as well.

Hence it is rather clear that this game was a hit. Now I would like to write about some of the newest releases in this series. They are as follows:

1. Wipeout HD
This is the eighth title in the wipeout racing video game series. It was developed by the Sony Liverpool. They did it for the PlayStation 3 console. You can buy it from any PlayStation store. This is the superior version of wipeout pure and wipeout pulse. It was released in September 2008. But it was released only in European and the US territories. A month later it was released in Japan.

2. Witches
Let me tell you that this is an upcoming third person combat game which was developed by Revistronic. You can portray this game as taking place in a completely dark medieval setting and the player has to fight with the hordes of the demons. This game is yet to release but you can certainly feel that the release of this game will certainly be exhilarating. There are three female characters which are the Tempest, shadow and the fire. The teaser site has already been released on February 25th 2008 and it has been a hit.

3. WSC Real 09: World Championship Snooker
This might be a magnificent release. That is why I have written it here. You should undoubtedly keep it in mind. You should make sure that you have one duplicate as soon as it is being released.

4. WWE Smack Down vs. Raw 2010
It is a specialized wrestling video game which has been developed by Yuke's and then published by THQ for the PlayStation 3. It is the eleventh as well as the current video game as far as the WWE Smack Down vs. Raw 2009 series is concerned. This game deals with the expert wrestling promotion.

These are some of the games which have been released in this series. I am quite sure that you will find them to be great as a child as well as a young guy.

Back to top Go down
https://as07b41.forumotion.com

Playstation 3 Games New Releases
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AS07B41 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: